What's new

playing with light

I agree with the others, number 3 is fantastic. The light painting ones are pretty cool too.
 
Of the skating shots I actually prefer the second. I like the composition of the first, but there's just not enough contrast between the skater and the relatively busy background to make him really stand out.

I like the feel of the second. The amount of lighting captured, combined with the reflections of the sunset, tell the viewer when this shot was taken. I really like the way in which he is cut off by the top of the frame, it conveys the feeling that he is busting out of the confines of the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom