What's new

Playing with lines, c&c please!

noritje

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken during my trip to Paris last month. These are the only few out of nearly 1000 pictures during that trip that I like, haha. A lot were lame :D Here, I thought the lines effect are nice... what do you think? What you like, don't like, what should I improve etc etc.

Thanks!

Model: Canon EOS 450D
ISO: Auto
Exposure: 1/20 sec
Aperture: 3.5
Focal Length: 18mm
Flash Used: No

mg_1720.jpg


Model: Canon EOS 450D
ISO: Auto
Exposure: 1/1600 sec
Aperture: 4.0
Focal Length: 18mm
Flash Used: No

mg_1752.jpg
 
Last edited:
They look good, but is it off on the sharpness? or is it due to compression?
 
is the first one in the Paris underground metro??
 
They look good, but is it off on the sharpness? or is it due to compression?

Yeah, I'm having issue with the sharpness of my photos. Seriously I don't know why... I am yet to achieve that crisp looking pictures. Is it the kit lens? Or it's me that suck? :D Any advice on how to achieve sharpness?

By the way, I was using Autofocus as usual.
 
the first one has no real main subject

the second one is nice but the people are a bit distracting
 
Yeah, I'm having issue with the sharpness of my photos. Seriously I don't know why... I am yet to achieve that crisp looking pictures. Is it the kit lens? Or it's me that suck? :D Any advice on how to achieve sharpness?

By the way, I was using Autofocus as usual.
Virtually all digital images need some amount of sharpening in post processing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom