What's new

Playing with my flash

EhJsNe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
1
Location
A Riverside Town by Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just want to know what you guys all think of this here nifty tree I photographed.

Info:
1/500
F/9
ISO 400

I used my new Sb-600 :mrgreen: I forgot what I had it set to, I remember the zoom was 70mm (I wanted only part of the tree lit, and the rest darker, but not underexposed, and the backround rather dark...I obviously didnt get the look I was going for, and I dont think I can with only one light...but I did get something that I think is quite nifty ;) )

Leftlight_Evergreen_by_listoman.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom