What's new

Playing with Photoshop

London-GB

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Comments ?

charge1.jpg


paul2.jpg
 
Keep it coming ;)! I also like to try out new things in Photoshop. Pretty cool, huh :)? Great shots, by the way.
 
I absolutely love that second shot. Any possibility of us seeing the original? I'd like to see what is real and what is not. Either way, I just love it. It looks like a fantasy painting. Welcome to the forum, and your other posts showed a very high level too. Nice work
 
clarinetJWD said:
... Any possibility of us seeing the original? I'd like to see what is real and what is not. ....

I fully agree with clarinetJWD, these are fantastic shots. I also would love to see the original ...
 
Thanks for the positive comments ... here is the original:


pauls.jpg
 
I like the first shot, the color in the clouds makes it look like heaven.
 
I like both but for me I just get so much enjoyment out of learning stuff in photoshop
keep up the good work
Pam
 
That bloody scaffolding with the green netting has been there for nearly four years now! Grrr! Great pics btw!

You can even see it at night!

london_night03.jpg


Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom