Playing with post processing on this shot

Maggedy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I will probably be posting more shots from the shoot with my nieces I did over the weekend, but this is one I particularly liked.

I cannot make up my mind about the processing though. Opinious?

Does one work better than the other? Could I crop it more effectively? Does anyone else want to play?

Such a sweet photo. I like them in this order: 3, 1, then 2.

I like #3 the most but I've recently fallen into the 'vintage' tones trap myself..

The middle one looks the most natural though, some people will favor it for just that reason.

On #1 the highlights in her hair and on her skin sort of blend into the blur of the background and give the photo a hazy look. I couldn't put my finger on it and first, and this may be a bad explanation but it's the best I could do.

My official answer is 3 AND 2. :greenpbl:

I like 3 best also :D What exactly have you done to it? what ever it is, I like it :D

I ran Pioneer Woman's Seventies PS action on it. I think it's kind of fun.

I like #3 the most but I've recently fallen into the 'vintage' tones trap myself..

The middle one looks the most natural though, some people will favor it for just that reason.

On #1 the highlights in her hair and on her skin sort of blend into the blur of the background and give the photo a hazy look. I couldn't put my finger on it and first, and this may be a bad explanation but it's the best I could do.

My official answer is 3 AND 2. :greenpbl:

I like 3 but think 2 is the best for the natural look like Reznap states but also think the vivid purple backdrop accents the girls clothes well. I just wish the light wasnt so bright on the side of her face.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back