What's new

Playing with the TV Maybe Hard on the Eyes!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was bored and played around shooting the TV lol
Thought the results were kinda fun!




































 
Maybe that is the purpose for boredom, to spur creativity. I like #1, looks like a fine bead curtain. The last is really cool, but I want to see more of it, looks like only a small portion of a larger painting.
 
Nice patterns... you have all sorts of options with this.
 
Thanks guys :) Desi, I agree about the last one. Mully TONS of options! This time I just let the TV play, next time I have some ideas for what to put on the screen ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom