Please C&C, I am biased

jerbol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok so I really try to refrain from taking pet pictures. But I was bored and needed a subject to fool around with and well the dachshunds were handy.
Not a puppy but still cute. Thanks.

3558627880_da7390e04b.jpg

I could do without the dark spot in the upper right of the frame and the leash leading off of the frame as well. I would crop more of the foreground out as well.

Having said that, the shot looks sharp in the dogs face and DOF is nice. Perhaps a little more light in the dogs left (brown) eye. I think that is the first time I've said perhaps more light on the brown eye....LOL.

Cute Pooch BTW,

Derrick

I agree with Montana, dark spot is kind of distracting and I'd crop in front of the dog. Also I don't like the leash, if it must be on It might look nice loose in font of him.

Nice pic though

Why did you include the bare spot of ground in front of the dog? Since it's lighter than the grass or the dog it's pulling the eyes to it and away from the main subject (the dog, right?). Crop out the bottom and the picture takes on a different look...the dog then becomes the main subject...a little too centered though.

Most reactions

Back