Please c/c my pictures

El2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I did a little photo processing on Lightroom to darken the sky above. I forget what my settings are on both picture. The second photo I wish my son wasn't in the stroller but if he wasn't in it he wouldn't have stayed put. :(

2961154564_0656c94022.jpg

2960292103_b3b9c56a49.jpg

It is a bit un-natural, over saturated.. and the subject? Getting all up in their face (with your 50mm) for that moment could have been pretty special. They do have matching bald spots though! (second image added after this)

-Shea

i dont know. i like the colours for both pictures tbh. for the second. i woudl rather have seen u carrying him.

I agree with Shea. The sky in that first shot is over saturated and unnatural looking.

i would agree with the sky, had i not seen skies like that... many of my pictures untouched, have a sky that pops as much as this one which i assume is PP... so because I know the sky can be that color, I dig it.

Thank you for all the comments and suggestions! I got carried away with PP on the first picture :). I will try and tone the color down. I used gradiant filter on Lightroom.

Sure the sky can be that color, but not with a harsh transition from normal looking sky to super-saturated blue. There's almost a solid line between the two, and the clouds on the order have a blue tinge. We all know colors like that exist with no PP, but that's still not what it would look like.

I agree with all of you saying the sky is too blue. The ground and people look great (not over saturated) in my opinion, but the blueness of the sky is too much. Still, it's a nice shot.

The First one is veary nice, the color is perfect !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back