What's new

Stars or something else?

North Texas skies

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 21, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I live in North Texas and I have taken photos of our night skies since our famous lockdown, I did not have a telescope, so I took pictures ,then zoomed in and repeated that process until I could see the star.There is no editing besides changing the color to some photos. I reached out to a few people with these photos , because I was shocked. I was told it was my pixels, but over the years, the photos have a resemblance, and a theme. I do not believe these are due to pixels. I reached out to the legendary Gary Edwards and he said he believed them to be entities. I'll let you decide.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210108-222513~2.webp
    Screenshot_20210108-222513~2.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20210330-133250~2.webp
    Screenshot_20210330-133250~2.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20250813-222259~2.webp
    Screenshot_20250813-222259~2.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_2020-10-30-22-01-16.webp
    Screenshot_2020-10-30-22-01-16.webp
    14 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20250225-195625~2.webp
    Screenshot_20250225-195625~2.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20201225-205428.webp
    Screenshot_20201225-205428.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20250412-211810.webp
    Screenshot_20250412-211810.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20210108-222532~2.webp
    Screenshot_20210108-222532~2.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20210203-221431.webp
    Screenshot_20210203-221431.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_2020-10-30-22-02-36.webp
    Screenshot_2020-10-30-22-02-36.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20201118-235052.webp
    Screenshot_20201118-235052.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20201227-220528.webp
    Screenshot_20201227-220528.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20201227-220743.webp
    Screenshot_20201227-220743.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20210108-222532.webp
    Screenshot_20210108-222532.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_2020-10-11-23-11-45.webp
    Screenshot_2020-10-11-23-11-45.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 61
Here are some more pictures.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250207-215656.webp
    Screenshot_20250207-215656.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20250409-223344.webp
    Screenshot_20250409-223344.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20250323-201825.webp
    Screenshot_20250323-201825.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20250208-190155.webp
    Screenshot_20250208-190155.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20250412-211557~2.webp
    Screenshot_20250412-211557~2.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20250323-201633.webp
    Screenshot_20250323-201633.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20250412-211810.webp
    Screenshot_20250412-211810.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20250412-211539~2.webp
    Screenshot_20250412-211539~2.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20250412-211722~2.webp
    Screenshot_20250412-211722~2.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20250225-195625~2.webp
    Screenshot_20250225-195625~2.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20250225-194717.webp
    Screenshot_20250225-194717.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20250207-215737.webp
    Screenshot_20250207-215737.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20250207-220034.webp
    Screenshot_20250207-220034.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20250412-211557.webp
    Screenshot_20250412-211557.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20250225-194729.webp
    Screenshot_20250225-194729.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 52
Thank you for the welcome, When I've showed these images to others, I get told it's my pixels, from my phones camera. There's to.much consistency of there look for me to believe that. What do you think?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom