Please comment on my photography

loom91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I've been taking photographs for some time now. I've uploaded a small selection at http://www.flickr.com/photos/loom91 . Will you go through them and let me know what you think? Thank you very much.

Molu

You have quite a lot of shots in there and most people simply don't have the time to go through for a full and proper crit (and those who are willing to give crits don't tend to do large batch work as it takes a very long time to do it right)

Better is for you to select a few (even just one) shot and show that (if its themed put it in its right section) and then see what people say. Often if there is a problem with your technique you will repeat that action in almost all your photos so it only needs one to show the error and have it corrected.

From a quick glance I would say you have some good stuff in there - welcome to TPF!

Some are good, some are so so, and some are just grass and trees (literally and metaphorically). Original compositions for me are what are most compelling.....my $.02....good luck and welcome to tpf

The first one is vary grainy. Turn down your ISO and then play with the rest of your settings (shutter speed w/ tripod). The colors and shadows do look great though.

It's grainy because I had taken that with a low-quality mobile cam. I would love to be able to take that again with a decent camera, but unfortunately I can't.

What about the other two?

Thanks for your comments.

Molu

I really like the Vertigo one. The tones in it give it a nice feel. Plus, the angle is really interesting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back