What's new

Please comment.

JeanFrancoisPaquet

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Montreal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first post and first editing (be gentle
;)).
Missed my train in Baden (Switzerland) by one minute that morning, so I plulled out my camera and had a little fun.
Enjoy.

Baden, Switzerland. - The Photo Forum Photo Gallery
Adjustement.jpg


JF
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Read the thread that DiskoJoe posted - if you're unsure of any parts just ask. I've put the medium image tag link from the upload you've put onto the site into your first post for you :)
 
Last edited:
Overread, that was nice of you to do.

Jean Francois, your image is nice, the colours are lovely. I have trouble trying to see what the focal point/subject of it is, though - my eye goes from the sun on the far right, then moves to the fan/light just to the left of it, and then to the tower further on to the left. I think that picking one of the three would have made for a stronger image.
 
Can I ask what your intended subject was? Its not clear to me...

The foreground appears under-exposed to me... The train is not in clear focus (to my eyes anyway)...
 
Subject was the train, I guess it went out of focus in lightroom.
Keep the advices and comments coming, Thats how I'll get better.

Thank you guys
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom