Please Critique

#1: This image would have been better if one or two big bubbles were clearly visible; as such it is good though
#2: i like this high key image too; the kid is walking out, sad....his mood justifies his walking out and so i feel no problem about that too
#3:i like the composition and lighting here

i like this set as a whole

Regards :D

#1.. ok.. but the bubbles need to be well defined... backlight would help. Also a better angle on the kids face... slightly towards the viewer, instead of slightly away...

#2.. doesn't necessarily say "POUT" to me.. can't see enough of his face. He could be looking at ants or something! Don't cut off feet.....

#3.. naah.. it doesn't work for me... maybe if the lighting was not so harsh, it would be better.. but it just doesn't work ...

hahaha... both Frequency and I thought the kid was blowing bubbles. I tried to go to your Flickr.. but you have that one set to private, so I couldn't see a larger shot.

I'm glad it turned out to be a dandelion in #1, since that's what I took it to be, too.

#2 is reasonable but the composition could be better and I'm not that sold on the exposure here. It doesn't really say high-key to me, more like exposure not quite there.

#3 is one for putting down to experience: not everything that you think is a good idea will work out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back