Please donate for Disaster Relief.

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cory encouraged me to create this new thread, so here it is.

Consider donating as little as $5.00 to the Red Cross for the Disaster Relief in SE Asia. Every little donation will help those poor souls.

http://www.redcross.org

Ok...so now we have two! (I got impatient and created one myself)...oh well...maybe more people will donate that way! :)

i wish i had somthing to give.. but all i can do right now is just pray for all of them...

i will donate this evening. thanks for the information.

Anyone else? Please consider doing it soon, those poor souls need all the help we can muster.

treehuggerhikerboy said:
just because people don't post, doesn't mean they haven't donated

:lol:
I think he was just bumping the thread to increase visibility :D

Even though we suffered a serious financial loss due to a burglery this year we donated $150 to the Red Cross yesterday. I wish we could do more.

Thanks you all! Thanks for caring. Have a Happy New Year wherever you are and may your photographic or personal aspirations become true in 2005.

I just found out that my company is doing a 2 to 1 matching contribution up to $2500.00 per employee.
Glad I procrastinated

steve817 said:
I just found out that my company is doing a 2 to 1 matching contribution up to $2500.00 per employee.
Glad I procrastinated
I am going to approach my company directors on tuesday, when i start back, to do the same. I was thinking on the lines of, a weekly/monthly donation taken out of our wages for the cause.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back