What's new

Please don't go

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Poor kitty....he got speared by a branch. :guilty:

I actually like it, otherwise.

Jon
 
Shot with Bushnell 200mm on Chinon CS, ASA 400 (uncropped full frame)

468932_K400_008_1-1.jpg

Bigger Here
 
arr til l Jon said it I did not notice -but now -- yes kitty got speared :(
You could try cropping closer - that would lessen the effect I think. Aside from that the colours are very interesting - a very cool feeling photo, lost of blue, but really brings out the colour in the eyes. I tend to prefer real world colours though there is a style here that I like.

good focusing to - right on the eyes - maybe a little soft on the nose where the depth of field cuts out - animals and their extended faces can be tricky
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom