What's new

Seeking Freedom

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Taken with Vivitar 400mm on Canon EF, ASA 400 (captive subject)
722872_400_002_2-1.jpg

Bigger here

I was unable to get rid of the scratch and was forced to crop it, and I lost the birds binding cable :( the only thing left to indicate captivity is the BG :( :(
 
Last edited:
Oh I didn't even notice that was rain until I read your text. Man, I wish it were more amplified, that would have been amazing. I wonder if maybe if you sharpened it?
 
Oh I didn't even notice that was rain until I read your text. Man, I wish it were more amplified, that would have been amazing. I wonder if maybe if you sharpened it?

I sharpened it up what I could, with my limited CS3 experience any further will exadgerate the grain.
 
Thats a shame. Still, very neat picture. The owl looks so... longing... perfect.
 
I like the editing and cropping, the uncropped original IMO fills like it was missing something by not showing the lower haft of the owl
 
Last edited:
I like the editing and cropping, the uncropped original IMO fill like it was missing something by not showing the lower haft of the owl

Thank you, and yeah, that something that was missing was a giant red white and blue sign telling people what the bird was.....:mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom