3rr0r
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 13, 2013
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Germany
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you think of my picutres? What have I done well and what can I improve on? I shot with one of this Kodak Digital Camera:
http://src.discounto.de/pics/product/23443/39643_Kodak-Digitalkamera-C180-23443_xxl.jpeg
> If we don't own rights to an image we can only post a link. <
Here are my shots:

1 von yxcvasdfqwer auf Flickr

2 von yxcvasdfqwer auf Flickr

3 von yxcvasdfqwer auf Flickr

4 von yxcvasdfqwer auf Flickr

5 von yxcvasdfqwer auf Flickr

6 von yxcvasdfqwer auf Flickr

7 von yxcvasdfqwer auf Flickr
http://src.discounto.de/pics/product/23443/39643_Kodak-Digitalkamera-C180-23443_xxl.jpeg
> If we don't own rights to an image we can only post a link. <
Here are my shots:

1 von yxcvasdfqwer auf Flickr

2 von yxcvasdfqwer auf Flickr

3 von yxcvasdfqwer auf Flickr

4 von yxcvasdfqwer auf Flickr

5 von yxcvasdfqwer auf Flickr

6 von yxcvasdfqwer auf Flickr

7 von yxcvasdfqwer auf Flickr
Last edited:





