Please help make my project better

gallopgal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have had my horse for 10 years this September. So I have taken a collection of my pictures from the years and added them into a scrapbook, to describe what it is that I do with my horse. Please look it over, and let me know what I can do to make it better.

I do not know anything about photography. I take millions of pictures and from that I get a few that are ok. These are the ones that I have liked

It will play as a video but you can hit pause if you would like to read it.

Pages 38, 48-51 are still blank, waiting for more pictures.

Side note:I would like to add something a little more artsy to it with photoshop or something but I dont know anything about photoshop. Suggestions would be helpful.Thanks!

http://travisponyboy.shutterfly.com/

:roll:

I think it looks fine as it is. Adding more stuff to it may end up taking away from it.
If youtook all those pictures, it looks like you got much better over time. There are a few really good shots in there.

:roll:

I think it looks fine as it is. Adding more stuff to it may end up taking away from it.
If youtook all those pictures, it looks like you got much better over time. There are a few really good shots in there.

Me and my friends took these pictures but they are a collection of pictures from the past ten years. Some are taken with nice a nice camera and some are taken with a camera phone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back