gallopgal
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2010
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I have had my horse for 10 years this September. So I have taken a collection of my pictures from the years and added them into a scrapbook, to describe what it is that I do with my horse. Please look it over, and let me know what I can do to make it better.
I do not know anything about photography. I take millions of pictures and from that I get a few that are ok. These are the ones that I have liked
It will play as a video but you can hit pause if you would like to read it.
Pages 38, 48-51 are still blank, waiting for more pictures.
Side note:I would like to add something a little more artsy to it with photoshop or something but I dont know anything about photoshop. Suggestions would be helpful.Thanks!
http://travisponyboy.shutterfly.com/
I do not know anything about photography. I take millions of pictures and from that I get a few that are ok. These are the ones that I have liked
It will play as a video but you can hit pause if you would like to read it.
Pages 38, 48-51 are still blank, waiting for more pictures.
Side note:I would like to add something a little more artsy to it with photoshop or something but I dont know anything about photoshop. Suggestions would be helpful.Thanks!
http://travisponyboy.shutterfly.com/