ayeshutters

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
EDIT: Thanks!

Last edited:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The second link doesn't work. So go with timitade, though I'm not sure that style will work very well for wedding photos..

Does it really matter? Obviously photos of the wedding are not really all that important to the B&G.

You should make it a poll :)

My vote is for the JeffCamPhoto. He looks to have more experience specifically with weddings based on the online portfolio. I also like his composures and DOF better. I noticed on most of the others' work, indoor shots all had horrible shadows on the walls behind them even though you can clearly tell they had staged lighting.

EDIT: heres a link that works for the second entry: http://jeffcamphoto.photoshelter.com

These are really your only two options?

Right off the bat...if the first photographer only has a "flikr" account to display his/her work, that's a red flag.

Looking at the second photographer...I'm not thrilled with their work, but they at least seem to be on a slightly better track that the photographer with the flickr account.

Between the two, based on looking at their work, if you have to choose and have no other options I would go with the second... But neither of these guys look that polished yet.

I'm not sure why you would want to overlook the flikr thing... Professionalism is a huge and important part of choosing a quality wedding photographer.

Based on the work shown, it looks like the photog. with a decent website has a slightly better grasp of basic photography, utilizing various DOF and compositions.. It also appears that he has a more varried range of gear...I"m seeing some wide angle shots and some longer focal length portrait shots.

Neither photographer looks very polished IMO, but it looks like the second photographer is at least *trying* harder ><

Neither are really doing the trick for me. If I absolutely had to make a decision, I'd choose the second photographer because they're actually somewhat professional with their website, and actually has a wedding portfolio on the site. The flickr site was really disappointing. If I had any of my wedding pictures come back with that style, I'd be pissed.

The first guy cuts off his subjects in weird places and has a thing for over contrast-y post processing. I wouldn't hire them to do a wedding. Or any other shoot, for that matter. They aren't ready.

The second one has much nicer portraits. They also seem to have some creativity with their posing and whatnot. My vote is for #2.

Buy a bunch of disposables and give them to the family should net the same results as these two.

Forced to chose, #2. But thats with a gun to my head and finger on the trigger

Buy a bunch of disposables and give them to the family should net the same results as these two.

Forced to chose, #2. But thats with a gun to my head and finger on the trigger

LOL :lmao:

The B&G shouldn't rely on a bunch of strangers to pick out a wedding photographer for them.

There are loads on here that would do it for free

if you know anyone who's available this friday in Austin, please point me in their direction.

Thanks

Sorry bud, non of them spoke with me. Other then extensive processing and fine language skills, nothing was "wow" about the images.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back