Please help me win photo contest with your votes

Who else used the word "community" in this thread?

You need to understand the different between a PERSONAL insult, and a criticism of general behavior. The two are not the same. This has been a lesson you seem unwilling (or able) to learn.

The use of "community" in quotes is a direct reference to my post.
You REALLY took that as a personal insult to you? Are you kidding? No. You aren't.
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you always put "community" in quotes. Who else used the word "community" in this thread? Why would you put it in quotes if it weren't in direct reference to my use of the word since I was the only one to use it? Humm?.

whilst not wishing to take any sides in this I have to say that the use of the word "community" as such as I can see it, was done by ANDS! to emphasise his view of the community (as such it is) of TPF rather than single out any one single poster in this thread.

Who else used the word "community" in this thread?
You need to understand the different between a PERSONAL insult, and a criticism of general behavior. The two are not the same. This has been a lesson you seem unwilling (or able) to learn.
Nice try at a save, but there was absolutely no reason to quote "community" unless you were referencing the only use of the term in the thread.

None.

Otherwise you could have left it without quotes. When you quoted it, your true intent was made very clear. You were referencing my use of the word directly. You likely would have never used the word in this thread had I not introduced it with my post.

I know this puts you in a precarious position because you absolutely hate being called on your BS. That's fine.

If you want to pretend you weren't talking about my use of the term community, then we'll run with that. It's far less painful that keeping the pressure on you to man up.

So, what else would you like to say to the finger wagging brigade you despise so much?

Nice try at a save

It's not a save. It is me, futily, trying to explain to you the difference between a personal attack and a critique.

I want to post that picture that has the retard kid and the quote that says "arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded" but it's like, against forum rules or something.

Guys, seriously. This is pretty lame.
It's sad how many threads I've seen turn like this in the short time I've been here.

Do you realize that your bickering has been running on for almost 2 pages now? ...in a thread of almost 4 pages. What's worse is that you're both high-count posters, so it really doesn't look good on the part of the community.

I know it's hard to "lose face" to someone calling you out or provocating you, but you should know better and give it a rest. No one (else) cares who gets the last word, or who was "actually right." So you can PM each other if you'd like to discuss this matter further. But please don't pollute the public spaces! Last time I checked they were dedicated to photography!

Thank you! :)

I want to post that picture that has the retard kid and the quote that says "arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded" but it's like, against forum rules or something.

Let's not go there, regardless of what the formal rules are - - okay.

Let's also hope that your personal judgment and ethics would prevent you from posting such . . .

Most reactions

Back