Status
Not open for further replies.

superasian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wasn't sure if I'm in the right sub-forum, but thought it was the best bet c:

Anyway, I entered a photo contest and was wondering if anyone here would be kind enough to help out! I'm probably far from winning -- only have 40 votes or so right now -- but I've entered and should probably give it a try anyway, right?

All you need to do is:
1. Click the link below! Or here, doesn't matter.
2. At top top of the screen in the black bar is a "Collect Me" button; click it and sign into Facebook.
3. Done! It should redirect you to a page with your name in large letters and some ''blah blah blah'' text.
Wee note/edit: Obviously you're all agents of free will! Feel free to judge my photography before you vote, that's a-ok. The link will lead you to my 'mini-portfolio' which are just about 9 photos I randomly selected, so if you feel that speaks my worth as a photographer and of your vote, by all means!

If I happened to beat all the odds and win, it would be fantastic and really help me out :) Voting ends on Aug. 28th and all votes count and are all very much appreciated!

Thanks a mega ton guys!
xo Julia

VOTE HERE!

Last edited:

Tuffythepug

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I'm not sure there is a proper place here to ask people to vote for you. shouldn't someone vote for you on the basis of the merits of your photographs rather than a plea in a forum ?

OP
superasian

superasian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I'm not sure there is a proper place here to ask people to vote for you. shouldn't someone vote for you on the basis of the merits of your photographs rather than a plea in a forum ?

Haha. I thought somebody was going to reply with something like that. You're more than welcome to look at the mini-portfolio I posted -- it's what the link takes you to anyway -- and if you don't think I'm worth your vote then, by all means, you're always free not to! :roll: I just thought I'd post it here in case somebody did take a liking and wanted to maybe support me :)

480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Homey don't play dat game.

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a dangerous request... many of us (if we go to your link) will vote for the best photos (if we don't have to sign up or anything, as that is a PITA).... which may not be yours. So unless you are positive that you have the best photos, this is a good way to ensure you don't win.

AaronLLockhart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a dangerous request... many of us (if we go to your link) will vote for the best photos (if we don't have to sign up or anything, as that is a PITA).... which may not be yours. So unless you are positive that you have the best photos, this is a good way to ensure you don't win.

​BURN!!!

OP
superasian

superasian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit

​BURN!!!

Well you're embarrassing. lol. You're a little old to be playing middle school dude :roll: I think you'd benefit from rereading Charlie's post. Thanks ~

sm4him

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
sm4him.500px.com
Photos OK to edit

​BURN!!!

Well you're embarrassing. lol. You're a little old to be playing middle school dude :roll: I think you'd benefit from rereading Charlie's post. Thanks ~

:biglaugh:
Thanks for the laugh, this morning, OP.
Calling someone out for middle-school behavior in a thread *you* started to ask complete strangers on the internet to come and "like" your FB picture. Yep, there's definitely some middle-school behavior going on here, but I don't think it's Aaron.

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
There can only be one super Asian!

281495_2276745682851_1513918_n.jpg

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit

MLeeK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
You do realize that this guarantees we will vote for whomever is beating you currently, right?

You obviously ignored the information... The photos are judged by a panel of professionals. Might want to go back and read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics