M MPowerM3 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 19, 2006 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location Ct, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2006 #1 I dont know how this happened, but I love this picture, and I want to avoid doing it again, is it just the reflections on the mirror of the camera? Thanks in advance.
I dont know how this happened, but I love this picture, and I want to avoid doing it again, is it just the reflections on the mirror of the camera? Thanks in advance.
HoboSyke No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 8, 2005 Messages 1,051 Reaction score 7 Location Sydney - Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2006 #2 Hmm not sure how you got those green halos in the image. But here it is without them..
F Flash Harry No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 26, 2006 Messages 1,965 Reaction score 14 Location Durham, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 12, 2006 #3 its a reflection within the lens, nothing to do with the mirror, it moves out of the way as the camera/sensor/film records the light, shoot from a slightly different angle, another trial n error situation.
its a reflection within the lens, nothing to do with the mirror, it moves out of the way as the camera/sensor/film records the light, shoot from a slightly different angle, another trial n error situation.
hovis TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2006 Messages 347 Reaction score 3 Location Dallas, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 12, 2006 #4 Well there you go. And here's me thinking it was aliens. :roll: