What's new

Please Help - Specific Light-Sealing brush wanted

John13554

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
LONDON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dear All,

Does anyone know where I can buy the brush-like light and dust seal in this photograph? I’ve tried Micro-tools.com and they have nothing, all I can find anywhere is foam or velvet – this is neither, this is similar to what’s used to seal a 135 cassette (35mm roll), I suspect that it may be called ‘flocking’, but I’m unsure.

I’d be very grateful if anyone can offer any suggestions for where I can find a strip of this specific material.

Many Thanks

John

http://www.thephotoforum.com/photos/data/500/medium/Light_Seal_650.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom