What's new

Please rate my Photography

Bitter I will give you all my log ins... You tell me then what you see...
 
Georgie, how much acid did you drop tonight? You know that one blotter should be sufficient, right?
 
o hey tyler said:
Georgie, how much acid did you drop tonight? You know that one blotter should be sufficient, right?

I'm seeing animated elephants in the palm of my hand. I'd say the one piece of bag was enough for now. Let's go do fishtails in Nanny's Buick with the top down in the parking lot of Caldor's or take a trip to Virginia to go see Uncle Earl and Aunt Elaine and Eric Samuel Faats.

Dude, I can't get to the shots. Hook me up.
 
o hey tyler said:
Georgie, how much acid did you drop tonight? You know that one blotter should be sufficient, right?

I'm seeing animated elephants in the palm of my hand. I'd say the one piece of bag was enough for now. Let's go do fishtails in Nanny's Buick with the top down in the parking lot of Caldor's or take a trip to Virginia to go see Uncle Earl and Aunt Elaine and Eric Samuel Faats.

Dude, I can't get to the shots. Hook me up.

This is my upward hook... https://www.facebook.com/PorrettoPhotography/photos
 
OP, I give your photos a π on average.
 
I'll just put this here...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back to log in....maybe it's best to wait for me to get away from my iPad. I feel like I'm going in circles.
 
Back to log in....maybe it's best to wait for me to get away from my iPad. I feel like I'm going in circles.

Why would you possibly go through so much trouble to view some images where the OP didn't feel like going through the effort of actually post his images?
 
eek.gif


Bestbuy comes to mind
 
Kerbouchard said:
Why would you possibly go through so much trouble to view some images where the OP didn't feel like going through the effort of actually post his images?

It's my bed time now and I've been in this thread (oy) and a few Texas Hold'em card games tonite. So while nothing is urgent or pressing to me personally.No... I can fold this thread.
 
OP, after a brief look over you facebook I'd say you have ways to go and a lot to learn.


I'll give you a rating of

235.66788/1000.00
 
Hey everyone. To make it a bit easier I've edited the original post to include 2 images. I can Directly link more from there for further comments/critique.

Thanks.
 
I wish highpass was never invented.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom