E Eccedustin TPF Noob! Joined Jan 18, 2012 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 May 15, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #31 I've never used Highpass before. I actually had to google it just now to see what it was.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2012 #32 i really liked those funny duck-show Only ducks can be that expressive; not us
Peter4 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 6, 2012 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location Boston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 6, 2012 #33 I love the duck photo. Please post more!
ahcigar1 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 8, 2012 Messages 129 Reaction score 12 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 6, 2012 #34 I'm assuming you are looking for a rating of 1-10? And if so I'd give your photos a 3.