Please rate my website

Max Compose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Recently I have create my photoblog website, so I name it Max Compose, which mean all my composition, it welcome to give me some comment, so that I can improve it. Base on my limitation, I create it by wordpress by myself.

www.maxcompose.com

Honestly, I find that watermark incredibly distracting. I have trouble focusing on the photos. I understand you don't want someone to steal your photos, but there are less obtrusive ways to do so.

Putting aside the whole discussion on how over-saturated the stock image market is, and the chances of making money on a few dozen average images when the major houses have hundreds of thousands of excellent ones... First and formost retain the services of someone who is a native English speaker to correct the numerous grammar and syntax errors. I find the overall look and feel of the 'site to be cluttered and difficult to navigate. Large blocks of white-on-black text are not the easiest thing to read. I would also reconsider the use of the "bouncing" menu. I managed to navigate through two categories of images and gave up, because the menu kept moving around.

Tirediron gave you some excellent advice, but I almost couldn't get past the home page, Max. As Cherylynne pointed out, those watermarks just ruined it for me at first sight. TI covered the rest. Possibly recruit a fiend to help you out for "beer" money, if you can't afford a Pro's help? Good luck to you,

J.

Thank you all of your precious opinion, I will try to do it, it really appreciate that....after amend it will info again..

Hi everybody,

I already amend most of mention above, put more navigate, remove watermark but I lock right click, change the background and text colour, re-arrange the picture show.

Now I'm request for the second review to my website. Please give me some advise to make it better.

Thank You
Max Regards

First and formost retain the services of someone who is a native English speaker to correct the numerous grammar and syntax errors. .

You still need to do what Tirediron stated above. There are still many errors.

Hi everybody,

I already amend most of mention above, put more navigate, remove watermark but I lock right click,

You need to be aware, that "locking right click" does absolutely nothing. If you've put a picture online, someone will be able to steal it. It would take me two seconds and two clicks to save your pictures to my desktop. Even a watermark won't stop them, those are usually easily removed.

since you are creating a photo stock website, you may want to look at websites of your profitable competitors from a design aspect. Then duplicate the web design or use elements of the design(s).

Hi there max. I am a web site developer from England. If you would like a hand fixing your site send me an email. You can reach me on [email protected].

“When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.”
― Ansel Adams

I like this sentence, Barb

I know the grammar mistake of my blog, I will modify it as soon as possible. I not a native English speaker, after study grammar, I think I know the rules of it, not all, but I will make it better.

Thank you for all the advise, I appreciate it.

Most reactions

Back