Please recommand a tripod

photo_abc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, I am looking for a tripod to use at home. At the moment, I use my iPhone 6s plus to take photos and videos. Later, I may buy a camera if needed. Of course, a not expensive tripod is ideal. Objects of interest could be about 160-180cm tall from the ground. I am relocated to HK. Unlike North America, most shops do not like to offer exchange/refund. So, I cannot try it out and see how it goes. Which tripod and adapter in the following website do you recommend?

腳架及雲台

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks but I think this is too short. My objects of interest could be from a few mm to as tall as about 110 cm from the table surface. Table height is about 73cm from the floor.

it can be set on the table, the legs can also also wrap round a chair or other object. The legs also have magnets at the end to it can attach to metal surfaces.

FYI you will probably want to trigger the iPhone camera using the headphone volume buttons.

Thanks but I think this is too short. My objects of interest could be from a few mm to as tall as about 110 cm from the table surface. Table height is about 73cm from the floor.

it can be set on the table, the legs can also also wrap round a chair or other object. The legs also have magnets at the end to it can attach to metal surfaces.

FYI you will probably want to trigger the iPhone camera using the headphone volume buttons.

Thanks for the tips.

I bought a tripod. Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back