What's new

Please see!

JoshuaSimPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,484
Reaction score
96
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there,
Im only 13 years but i love photography! I've decided to upload some photos, I was just wondering what others thought about this, any favourites or criticism?

Thanks,
JoshuaSim Photography
 

Attachments

  • $image-1045772463.webp
    $image-1045772463.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 94
  • $image-1938131743.webp
    $image-1938131743.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 126
  • $image-1553083708.webp
    $image-1553083708.webp
    145.3 KB · Views: 103
  • $image-3136045666.webp
    $image-3136045666.webp
    50.2 KB · Views: 95
  • $image-60043860.webp
    $image-60043860.webp
    88.9 KB · Views: 102
  • $image-3068281923.webp
    $image-3068281923.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 85
  • $image-1686785349.webp
    $image-1686785349.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 80
  • $image-405056221.webp
    $image-405056221.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 88
  • $image-2855420578.webp
    $image-2855420578.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 114
  • $image-1089908829.webp
    $image-1089908829.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 90
  • $image-1220221022.webp
    $image-1220221022.webp
    82.9 KB · Views: 107
  • $image-3310785223.webp
    $image-3310785223.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 120
  • $image-3710645176.webp
    $image-3710645176.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 96
  • $image-2156539830.webp
    $image-2156539830.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 108
  • $image-465848302.webp
    $image-465848302.webp
    47 KB · Views: 88
  • $image-3560122374.webp
    $image-3560122374.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 92
  • $image-2445715432.webp
    $image-2445715432.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 85
  • $image-930499228.webp
    $image-930499228.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 113
  • $image-2330397494.webp
    $image-2330397494.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 97
  • $image-4040342512.webp
    $image-4040342512.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 101
  • $image-2652585031.webp
    $image-2652585031.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 95
  • $image-3922069995.webp
    $image-3922069995.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 98
  • $image-804111532.webp
    $image-804111532.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 100
  • $image-1560280768.webp
    $image-1560280768.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 89
  • $image-358045681.webp
    $image-358045681.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 115
Hi Joshua. I am really glad you are enjoying photography at such a young age. Unfortunately you uploaded like six billion images. So it's very difficult for anyone to give critique. I suggest you narrow your selection to 1-3 favorite photos of yours.
 
Hi Joshua, and welcome to the forum. I will also go with what tyler says. You have to realize that it takes people time, their own time, to review images and most will not bother to look at postings where there is more than 4 or 5 images - it is just too overwhelming. As well, please number your images when you post them as this makes it a lot easier for someone to review them if they can refer to them by number, rather than having to flip back and forth to make sure they are commenting on the right image. HTH.
________________
WesternGuy
 
Awesome for getting the bug early. Nice to see. I think you have a creative mind and no blinders on from the world as we all know it. Use that. Learn the basics, might sound boring as I know you just wanna to take 500 pics a day. However, learn the basics and how to compose a good solid picture..then let your mind explode. You will do yourself a great service.

Have fun!

oh, and what the others said too. :-)
 
Thanks guys,
Soz I'm a tpf noob, these are actually my early pics and I actually know all the basics of photography and advanced photography, it may not seem like it but I also have a DSLR. But I will now take that feedback and use it

Thanks for your attention
 
I really like the one of the guy on the beach (#6 I think) and the one of the moon through the clouds (#19).
 
Thanks guys,
Soz I'm a tpf noob, these are actually my early pics and I actually know all the basics of photography and advanced photography, it may not seem like it but I also have a DSLR. But I will now take that feedback and use it

Thanks for your attention

Please post one or two photos that you have specific questions about. Each of us will see different things to comment on in any given photo, so that will not be of much help to you, but if you ask a specific question about one or two photos, you will get your answer much more clearly stated.
 
Welcome, Joshua! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom