What's new

Plenty of Fish in the Sky

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this photo on my way to work this morning. Hope you like it. Cheers, Jeroen

20080925205545_img_9091.jpg
 
Neat shot. I like the colors, too.
 
Nice pic, strange fish, exactly what are they?, if i were you I'd clone out the support post/stick and give the impression they are floating around.
 
Nice pic, strange fish, exactly what are they?, if i were you I'd clone out the support post/stick and give the impression they are floating around.
Fish shaped transperent wind catchers against a red sunrise. The fish are part of an art project.
I did considere shopping out the pole before I posted this. But I want to keep my photos to be photos (I do illustration for a living).
 
Yeah, I would vote for leaving the pole in. Without it, it would be like "Um,ok, what was holding those? You cheated and removed something!"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom