Pls tell me what you thing

vangel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This shots are taken with my new Canon sx200is. So please tell me what you thing. Tell me your opinion tell mewhere i do wrong or what to do next time
Only the first 10 fotos
Flickr: vangel_161's Photostream

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

Pick one photo at a time and then ask for opinions. I didn't see any photos at all. You'll have to get that figured out.

ok
what about this one.
3614336111_03e0291765.jpg

i dont like the colours. Any suggestions?

Could you give us a link to the photo, please? That thumbnail is too small to judge properly.

It looks washed-out, yes. Exposing a little less might have helped. And not shooting directly into the sun, but a little off-centre, though that runs the risk of lens flare.

I only took a quick look at his flikr page, but here's my opinion, for what it's worth.
Being I'm new to this as well... Might not be right right opinion.
First off, read up on the "Rule of Thirds". I've just learned this myself.
I like the moon picture, except the edges are a bit fuzzy. Not sure how to fix that as I've not tried night time moon shots yet.
There's a flower picture where you used flash. Try a longer exposure, and pay attention to your background. The shoreline in the back drew my attention away from the flower. As it was told to me recently, "BACKGROUND BACKGROUND BACKGROUND"
You never want to draw away from your subject. Pick good points of interest.
The swan pics were kind of bland. They didn't really grab my attention. Granted, with gray pond water it might be tough, but if you can try and get a lower angle on the shot. Be more in line with the subject. If you're shooting against a water surface, and it's sunny out, throw a polarizer on the end of your lens. ALL THE Difference in the world.

Hope I was helpful.

Last edited:
There's a flower picture where you used flash. Try a longer exposure, and pay attention to your background. The shoreline in the back drew my attention away from the flower.
the picture with the flower was taken with my N82.
The swan pics were kind of bland. They didn't really grab my attention. Granted, with gray pond water it might be tough, but if you can try and get a lower angle on the shot. Be more in line with the subject. If you're shooting against a water surface, and it's sunny out, throw a polarizer on the end of your lens. ALL THE Difference in the world.
I have a Canon SX200is so i dont realy know if there's a polarized lens or something like that

Hope I was helpful.
You've been more than helpful thanx a million:thumbup:

Guess I could have paid more attention to what equipment you were using.
I didn't realize you took these with a P&S (Point and Shoot)
In that case, I'm gonna shush because I know less about point and shoot photography than I know about SLR so...... yea.
Overall nice photos, I will say that.

Most reactions

Back