What's new

PocketWizard + hotshoe adapter

BLD_007

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
330
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can you trigger a pocket wizard without a hotshoe? I need my hotshoe for a 3rd flash. Or is there a hotshoe adapter out there that turns your hotshoe into two or more?

let me know, thanks.


Also, I am not going with the new ttl pocket wizard because the range SUCKS
 
I really need to know, light tonight. I'm placing the BandH order before I go to bed and would like to know what my final options are.

Please and thanks


sorry for being an ass but its a big order and time is not on my side
 
Man I wish I could help you... my HEAD spins with all of the cords, modifiers and add ons and or adapters for this and that.....
Sorry
 
Man I wish I could help you... my HEAD spins with all of the cords, modifiers and add ons and or adapters for this and that.....
Sorry

Yea, I feel like there should be a standard cord out there like how the USB has become.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom