Point and shoot/bag

Emerana

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have an XTi and a few lenses and a speedlite. Its a pain to drag around when I am with my toddlers and really am just after photo album snapshots. When they are older and arent as dependant, I think I will be able to take quality shots of normal family stuff, but right now it is in direct conflict with my role as very busy, very needed Mommy. That said I want to buy a nice little point and shoot just for those snaps at the zoo, etc.

The features that are very important to me are
Quickness when shutter is depressed
Good photo quality
smallish/lightweight
Durable

I would love if it had some controls, now that I know how to work that, and not too expensive would be nice also.

Also I have a crumpler 7 million dollar home. It seemed like a good idea at the time but it is clumsy to carry and heavy and bulky. This is magnified when chasing a 1 year old hell bent on running into traffic or also holding a diaperbag and holding a child's hand. I really need something easier to use, access, carry that will not swing around but is easy to pack and unpack. Any suggestions?

I have a P&S Canon A530 and have loved it. I also have a young child and this camera has given me great pics, especially for the price.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back