kundalini
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2007
- Messages
- 13,607
- Reaction score
- 1,937
- Location
- State of Confusion
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to agree with every reason that usayit has given.
However, with this quote.....
..... I'd like to add that the m43 format size-wise, will be closer to your present camera than a dSLR. It seems to me that the m43 forums that I see and visit, the upgrading is even more so than with dSLRs. You may also want to check there also. mu-43 dot com & seriouscompact dot com are two sites to gather more information.
Here are some landscape photos I took with my Olympus E-P3 recently if you're interested.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...-parkway-mile-marker-215-290-image-heavy.html
However, with this quote.....
I don't consider mirror less cameras (NEX, Micro 43, Nikon J/V1, etc.) to be P&S cameras. THey have more in common with DSLRs... what they bring to the table is compact size for body and lens. They do cost as much as entry level DSLRs.
..... I'd like to add that the m43 format size-wise, will be closer to your present camera than a dSLR. It seems to me that the m43 forums that I see and visit, the upgrading is even more so than with dSLRs. You may also want to check there also. mu-43 dot com & seriouscompact dot com are two sites to gather more information.
Here are some landscape photos I took with my Olympus E-P3 recently if you're interested.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...-parkway-mile-marker-215-290-image-heavy.html