Point of Ayre morning lighthouse

AdamK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought I would wake up stupidly early and drive to the other side of the Isle of man. Anyway this is the photograph I got. :lol: Oh and yeah what's good and whats bad? I love knowing my mistakes :)

Last edited:
I love the simple composition and the colours in the sky. The most off-putting thing though is that the lighthouse isn't vertical! Maybe see if you can crop and turn it a fraction to even it up? Also. I'd prefer that the sun was a bit further to the right ... But I appreciate there may not be much you can do about that! :lol:

Overall, a stunning pic though.

I love the simple composition and the colours in the sky. The most off-putting thing though is that the lighthouse isn't vertical! Maybe see if you can crop and turn it a fraction to even it up? Also. I'd prefer that the sun was a bit further to the right ... But I appreciate there may not be much you can do about that! :lol:

Overall, a stunning pic though.

Thankyou for your comment. :) I have straightened it now (Just need to upload it) the only thing with the cropped one is the mast at the top is a lil chopped but I guess a chopped mast is better than making my own Leaning Tower of Pisa. :lol: Thankyou once again
:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back