A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 17, 2012 #1
bscenefilms TPF Noob! Joined Mar 17, 2012 Messages 31 Reaction score 2 Location Moorpark, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2012 #2 Love the colors! THe dutch angle is a bit disconcerting but that's just me Makes me want to twist my head!
Love the colors! THe dutch angle is a bit disconcerting but that's just me Makes me want to twist my head!
Joel_W TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2011 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 164 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2012 #3 I'm really up in the air about your choice of angle. I would have much prefered to see it level. The colors and subject are strong enough for a well composed photograph.
I'm really up in the air about your choice of angle. I would have much prefered to see it level. The colors and subject are strong enough for a well composed photograph.
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 17, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you bscenefilms and Joel but that is precisely the point of view.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2012 #5 Lovely shot.... I will call this a creative tilt Regards