Pointless Question Thread

bace

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
3,941
Reaction score
72
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
MommyOf4Boys said:
If you met me in real life, what would be the first thing you said? Bye

:(
 

bace

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
3,941
Reaction score
72
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That's acceptable I guess.
 

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
21,168
Reaction score
110
Location
North Central Illinois
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When was the last time you got laid? I don't remember. Is that bad?
Was it good? I dont' remember. Is that bad? (I'M KIDDING ERIK!! KIDDING!!!!!!)
When was the last time you had dinner/lunch at a restaurant? The last day of the Washington DC Meetup, at a diner, for breakfast.
Was it good? It was great...I was surrounded by some of the greatest people I've ever met. It was sad though. :(
When was the last time you were drunk? 2 1/2 years ago
Was it fun? Sure was
When was the last time you farted? Girls don't fart.
Did it smell bad? Girls don't fart
Are you married? Nope
How do you feel about that? I dunno
If you met me in real life, what would be the first thing you said? DOWN BOY!
If you met the man/woman of your dreams the were perfect in everyway except for the fact that they farted uncontrobaly during sex, would you still marry them? Butt Plug?
 
OP
monicam

monicam

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
625
Reaction score
0
Website
qj.net
andreag5 said:
If you found fifteen dollars/pounds/pesos/kilos (;)) in the street, what would you do? Would you turn it in? If not what would you buy?

I will buy green Mango Shake! not a car anymore..LOL
 

Andrea K

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Messages
2,025
Reaction score
28
Location
Philadelphia/North Carolina
monicam said:
If ever no ones claimed the money I prolly buy a car..coz I don't have a car..and I will buy clothes and give to those who have nothing and prolly i'll save some money..

Well, that is a good answer but the catch of the question was that you've only found $15 which would not buy a car.
 

Rob

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
6,217
Reaction score
134
Location
London
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
andreag5 said:
If you found fifteen dollars/pounds/pesos/kilos (;)) in the street, what would you do? Would you turn it in? If not what would you buy?
Well it would be cause for a small celebration (assuming £ are allowed?). If I found fifteen kilos of gold, then a big celebration. Either way, I'd spend it on beer. And camera stuff if it were gold.

15 pesos is about 10p right - no celebration needed there - I'd use super glue to glue the coin to the pavement outside the pub and have beer and watch people try to pick it up. :twisted:

Rob
 

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
11,791
Reaction score
176
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Rob said:
I'd use super glue to glue the coin to the pavement outside the pub and have beer and watch people try to pick it up. :twisted:

Rob

done that outside our shop :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
11,791
Reaction score
176
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Rob said:
Great minds hi-jack a thread alike huh? :lol:

but its sooooo much fun :lmao:
 
OP
monicam

monicam

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
625
Reaction score
0
Website
qj.net
Rob said:
Well it would be cause for a small celebration (assuming £ are allowed?). If I found fifteen kilos of gold, then a big celebration. Either way, I'd spend it on beer. And camera stuff if it were gold.

15 pesos is about 10p right - no celebration needed there - I'd use super glue to glue the coin to the pavement outside the pub and have beer and watch people try to pick it up. :twisted:

Rob
:lmao: that's pretty awesome!

LOL:lol:
 

bace

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
3,941
Reaction score
72
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yeah, where I come from 15 kilos is worth a lot.
 

Most reactions

New Topics

Top