Project 6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C's Por Favor
IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

Neat, however out of thousands of photos keep in mind that you want yours to stick out. A good way to look at it when taking a photograph is ask yourself why you are taking it, what makes this photo interesting? Maybe then you will try some new angles, maybe some close ups, etc. Those self checks will continue to push yourself to taking great shots.

:)

Kinda cool, different angle would have been REAL cool, like set the angle up to get the guys glasses right on the right hand edge of the shot almost like the shot was coming through his eyes.

Sorry, I have an artistic mind, and it wanders. I agree with Chris though, a little snap shotty.

What's with the crazy vignetting?

Yeah, I'm not really feeling these shots.

Not too bad, but in number one it's a group shot, but nothing is really standing out. It might bring back a memory of a night with the guys, but it doesn't really hold interest for anybody who has no attachment to the people involved (hence the snapshotty comments you're getting).

number two is driving me nuts, because nothing really seems all that sharp. It's messing with my eyes a bit :( Number has a more interesting point of view, but I am not sure what the focus is... is it the winning hand? or... what

Neat, however out of thousands of photos keep in mind that you want yours to stick out. A good way to look at it when taking a photograph is ask yourself why you are taking it, what makes this photo interesting? Maybe then you will try some new angles, maybe some close ups, etc. Those self checks will continue to push yourself to taking great shots.

:)

great critique...thanks

How bout these shots?
IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

^^Ok I think I'm getting it now...Thanks :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back