What's new

Polarizers....Swap???

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
756
Reaction score
21
Location
MS Gulf Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have two Hoya Circular Polarizers that don't fit any of the lenses in my new line up. I need a 58, 72, or 77. I'd be willing to trade both for one of any of those sizes, since they're doing me no good, and not worth enough to mess with trying to sell them. We could do it off the honor system, they should be easy enough to send snail mail in those bubble envelopes.
 
What size are they?
 
Oops, sorry, I meant to add that info. 62 and 67, both Hoya circular.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom