What's new

Polaroid of an old barn

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
51
Location
Cheshire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You might like it, or you might not!

Polaroid-Lift-Old-Barn.jpg


In these days of Photoshop, adjusted images and imported elements I made this "montage" with 669 film emulsion lifts onto a glazed white tile. The emulsions were torn & stretched/squashed to almost join together seamlessly :lol:

The only effect you don't get from this photographed copy is the glaze on the tile which also shows through the emulsions to give a glossy appearance.

I'd love to hear your comments on this even if it's just to say whether you like it or not. Thanks for looking. :D
 
I think its very cool, never seen anything like this before... really impressive :thumbup:

Something about it, looks kinda gooey, makes me wanna poke it and see what it feels like!
 
I think its very cool, never seen anything like this before... really impressive :thumbup:

Something about it, looks kinda gooey, makes me wanna poke it and see what it feels like!

It's all dried now but when it's being lifted & manipulated it's pretty much like slime, but with the workability of electrically charged cling film!

But it does feel great to slide around! (is that perverted? ) :lol:
 
The emulsions feel great to slide around, or you just like to slide around in general? :lmao:
 
The emulsions feel great to slide around, or you just like to slide around in general? :lmao:

I like anything that's wet & slimey on the ends of my fingers...................

Arghhh there you go! You'll be getting me in trouble again! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom