I have many question

Marrish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
FISHING KAYAKS PRICE GUIDE FOR YOU

The world is now getting modernize, humans nowadays have better living condition than before in this 21st century. We can now find ourselves our own hobby like football, basketball, reading, writing and fishing. If you enjoy fishing, you might consider to have a fishing kayak to help you. https://www.diigo.com

We know that kayaking is quickly catching on as not only a great way to spend an nice day out on the water surface, it is a good way to spend it whether it be a lake, river, or if you have sense of adventure then go straight to the ocean. But how you can find a good kayak that can afford it easily, when it comes to decision so it might get a little difficult. Owning your own kayak is the goal of most kayaker cause it can give you freedom you need to get in and out on the water. The downside to buying your own kayak is it can get pricey and hard to buy for someone, kayak can come in a whole range of models and prices, with a brand new one costing a lot of money. If you are just getting started in your kayaking adventure then that cost might be a little too sharp for comfort.

Kayaks can be purchased inexpensively and little maintenance cost. And the most useful is can be stored in small places and built quickly, you can buy wheels trailer to assist in the transportation of kayaks. And now many kayak anglers have started customizing their kayak for fishing and more other stuffs. The question : How can I afford a kayak ? leads directly to other questions you should ask yourself : What should you use the kayak for ? Long journey, hobbies, exercise or perhaps you want to join a competition. You may see that some kayaks have eliminated the cockpit altogether, and paddlers it on top of the boat itself.

Kayaks can be used for various things : recreational activities, fishing, whitewater adventure, and long rides. Nowadays, a lot of these boat are built as kayaks for different purposes. Not until recently has kayak fishing taken the fishing industry by storm. They are easier to store, transport and maintain another benefits is that they are more affordable than powerboats. We know that they come in various models and different price ranges which are ideal for both beginners and experts alike. So you want to buy a good kayak with a good price, by affordable this mean you can easily find a lot unique options with cheap price that will suit your needs and take care of the budget. Best Fishing Kayak

This is a guide to buying the best kayak with good price, keep in mind that a lesser price doesn’t mean that those kayak may lack many of the good features which are available in expensive models. This guide is not going to tell you that it just a boat so you can buy it randomly, you can receive extra information on the types of kayak that you are going to find, various accessories required for your kayak, important factors to consider is buy for yourself. If you have just began to explore then this guide will help you make the right choice so that you won’t feel regret after buying it.

The point is, kayaks are evolving and with this new changes comes a myriad of special benefits and some nice features as well. This bring us to cost. How much have you got to pay for your new kayak. These are for beginners who really plan for this sport. Plastic kayaks are another affordable option. They run roughly on par with inflatables, and offer a little more durability, however, they are easily damaged and nearly impossible to repair, should you get a hole in your vessel.

If you’ve got a larger budget to work with, or plan to use your kayak in rough waters, you definitely want to consider a sea kayak. Though these are much more costly – starting around a high amount of cash, and going upwards of high price, they offer a strong a lightweight boat that can withstand the elements. They also provide more storage space, and features, such as adjustable seating. With such a great amount of variety available, it is common that you can get confused, this confusion can lead to making mistakes while buying a good price kayak. In the end you may not satisfied with your kayak and can get mad, you might feel like you have thrown you cash out the windows because you didn’t find the right one for it. So you should consider it carefully or maybe you can ask your friends, your family member about the kayak that suit you. Top Fishing Kayak

Finding a kayak with a good price is not hard, it quite opposite of it so don’t stress yourself out. Buying a new kayak isn’t rocket science, but there is a good bit of science behind the design of a great kayak so that you have to taking the time to make sure you find the right boat will make all difference. You might even contact to kayak manufacturers directly if you can’t find what you are looking for, they can give you some good options too because this is a safe way to find a kayak with a good price.

And the choice is yours.

Last edited:
Hi, and welcome!

Back-button focusing adds a layer of unnecessary complexity to taking a shot. Just use regular focusing. Your camera is a smart thing, use it.

Metering can be spot, center-weighted, or matrix, depending on the scene. Whichever mode you need, you can meter a spot then lock exposure using the AE-L feature, or not, depending on your intent.

If your metering area or focusing area is not quite in the right place, you can do the metering or focusing and then press the shutter button half way, which will hold the focus, and then simply move the camera to frame what you really wanted in the frame before pressing the shutter button the rest of the way. This will take some practice so your finger can hold the half-press position without letting up while you are reframing the shot.

So metering and focusing can be performed prior to releasing the shutter, by using AE-L or AF-L or both as you need.

Last edited:
Hi welcome, just going to add if you get chance practice sit with the camera whilst watching the tv get used to the feel of where things are, do some night shoots, even the garden if a topic comes up practice that you want to build up what is called muscle memory in your hands, s o as soon as you pick up your camera you KNOW where everything is and what it does. Wish you well with the course.

I think that back button focusing on cameras like the D7000 is overrated. If you are having problems with it I would suggest using back button focus locking, but keep the focusing action itself tied to the shutter release button and a half press of the release button.

There are a number of reasons the back button focusing is not often ideal. Unfortunately, the Web and YouTube are full of articles that talk it up. My experience in over 20 years of Nikon autofocus digital single lens reflex shooting is that BBF is overrated.

Last edited:
A very useful e-book that I would recommend to you is one of a series-:The Complete Guide to the Nikon D7000",one of many written by Thom Hogan. It explains in great detail everything there is to know about your camera. Well Worth the money!

Last edited:
I agree, get back to REGULAR focusing with the shutter release.
Leave Back Button Focusing to when you understand it and have a NEED for it.
It may work for some, but NOT for all.

If you are just trying to understand and learn what it is, then OK.

Hi, and welcome!

Back-button focusing is good for fast action such as sports photography where you have limited time to focus and compose the shot. For anything else, just use regular focusing...........

I must be doing it wrong then. I use BBF for static subjects, and release focus for sports, wildlife etc.

I use BBF on both my Canon 7d & 5d. I like to use the AI Servo focus. That helps a lot. I don't know if the Nikon cameras have the AI Servo feature or not.

I use BBF on both my Canon 7d & 5d. I like to use the AI Servo focus. That helps a lot. I don't know if the Nikon cameras have the AI Servo feature or not.

Yes, just under a different name. It is Continuous-servo AF (AF-C).
upload_2019-8-12_22-5-36.png
Just like IS and VR. Different names for the same thing.

I think that back button focusing on cameras like the D7000 is overrated. If you are having problems with it I would suggest using back button focus locking, but keep the focusing action itself tied to the shutter release button and a half press of the release button.

There are a number of reasons the back button focusing is not often ideal. Unfortunately, the Web and YouTube are full of articles that talk it up. My experience in over 20 years of Nikon autofocus digital single lens reflex shooting is that BBF is overrated.

What have you found about back button focus to be overrated?

I was under the impression that it's pretty much always better, and not wanting to use it was just a matter of preference.

It is always better? No it is not always better. Very very few things are always better in photography. For example the above user has been struggling with it for three years. Should we assume therefore that it is something that he is always better off using? The problem is the OP is using a method which is designed as an ancillary method,situations in which acquiring a brand new focus with every purchase of the shutter is not done. This is counterintuitive to almost 3 decades worth of shooting for some. Back button focusing is overrated because it causes so many problems! cameras were initially designed to focus with the half press of the shutter. For specific instances BBF is a good system, whereas for most general photography the idea of achieving with two presses of a button what could be achieved with one single press doubles the amount of work required for 1000 shots---that means 2000 operations. Is that better?

There is a difference between professional cameras and consumer level and beginner level cameras. The pro level Nikons have a specific buttons three of them in fact on some models,two on others. Is metering to be combined with the focusing or separated?

I preferred to leave the focus associated with the shutter release button and to use the back button as a focus like button gone but this sort of depends on your way of setting up the camera.

If your camera has a focus lock button, and most do these days,I see very little benefit to removing the focus operation from the half press of the shutter button. In most general photography situations I think it is far better to get the new focus by simply pressing the shutter release button halfway and then if needed, pressing the AFL button or auto focus lock button with your right thumb and then pressing the shutter release button all the way.

Last edited:
If you want to completely separate the focusing action from everything else you do through the viewfinder, i.e. metering and composition, then BBF is the tool. You've got a static scene, or a portrait, something like that. Point the camera to center your focus point, touch the BBF button, done. Now compose, meter, adjust, shoot. The focus doesn't change like it would with a half-press.

I can't imagine any use for BBF with servo or continuous AF.

Most of my own shooting is action or moving subjects, where the half-press and continuous focus are vital. BBF is a useless burden with that.

The whole point of BBF is not that it's "better," it's that it separates focusing from other aspects of composing. Sometimes, that's what you need. I would go out on a limb and say that most of the time, it is not.

I actually prefer BBF. It just takes some getting used. Once it becomes natural for you, you will not go back.

I actually prefer BBF. It just takes some getting used. Once it becomes natural for you, you will not go back.
About how long, do you think, it should take for someone to "get used" to it?

She has been trying to get used to it for three years.

Time to try something else, IMO.

Most reactions

Back