Polaroids on your computer

Yeah, I know, can't beat digital.

except there is another world out there that used various polariod films as an art form, and they all went away in a heart beat.

yes, some are trying to emulate a similar look with PS or other editing programs, but it really isn't the same. Nor will this little program make a huge difference in that direction, but it is fun if nothing more than to hear that Polariod sound coming from the comuter.

Looks a simple software. Although the same effect can be obtained by using a Photoshop action for example. I think there is no need to install additional soft on computer just for one type effect.

except there is another world out there that used various polariod films as an art form, and they all went away in a heart beat.

yes, some are trying to emulate a similar look with PS or other editing programs, but it really isn't the same. Nor will this little program make a huge difference in that direction, but it is fun if nothing more than to hear that Polariod sound coming from the comuter.

So true. I thought I'd have to be the one to say "if you like this, you should probably try the real thing." I have the program and use it occasionally, but I have to say it feels pretty cheap.

guys, it is just a fun toy,

and if one wants to do serious simulation it will take more than that piece of software.

Most reactions

Back