Pole fitness shoot. (might not be SFW)

The pose may be very well executed and appropriate for one of her classes. But for someone that is trying to advertise (and therefore attract new clientel) it might not convey the quality of her services the best. It just looks awkward. Your trying to appeal to the (potentially) uneducated consumer.

And I second about removing the had and crop. Just a distraction and takes focus off your subject.

Your concept is valid. There is definitely potential and it wouldnt take much refining to make this shot work. Is this a friend you can easily schedule another shoot with?

Edit: and a solid background would allow you to see the lines of her body. Whats there is :confused:

I agree w/ everything Derrel said: the lighting and the background especially.
Also, there's something in her face, it just doesn't say 'sexy' which is what you want to convey with the pose and the stripper, there's just no mood to it I think. Yeah, sure, it's fitness, but the reason women are interested in doing pole dance fitness is because they can feel sexy while doing it too. Are there other shots perhaps, of different movements/poses? She looks stiff in this one and mainly her face doesn't help.
*Oh: And her leg does look like a stump in that one, so that's another reason for different pose/shot because you can tell she has a good body, you just need to find flattering angles and positions. :)
I do like the shadow on her torso showing her muscles though, my cousin is a pole dance fitness teacher and it's amazing for your body :)
I'd like to see more dramatic lighting and a simpler background, and see how that would help the atmosphere. [:

the funniest thing is that she does have 5 classes a day (5 level), 10 client at a time and 50 % of them are ladies over 40.

That was a visual I did not need! I just threw up a little. :puke:

bump! i want feedback!
Just because you want it, doesn't mean people will give it. ;)

Demanding feedback with an exclamation point is laughable. :lol:

With the all caps bump after this one, you just fell 317 places down the respect ladder. :thumbdown:

I agree w/ everything Derrel said: the lighting and the background especially.
Also, there's something in her face, it just doesn't say 'sexy' which is what you want to convey with the pose and the stripper, there's just no mood to it I think. Yeah, sure, it's fitness, but the reason women are interested in doing pole dance fitness is because they can feel sexy while doing it too. Are there other shots perhaps, of different movements/poses? She looks stiff in this one and mainly her face doesn't help.
*Oh: And her leg does look like a stump in that one, so that's another reason for different pose/shot because you can tell she has a good body, you just need to find flattering angles and positions. :)
I do like the shadow on her torso showing her muscles though, my cousin is a pole dance fitness teacher and it's amazing for your body :)
I'd like to see more dramatic lighting and a simpler background, and see how that would help the atmosphere. [:

The photo is not a total disaster, but there are many weak points.

I think the best pose for showing the fitness side of things would be more like this! With no shoes, and an all in one kinda bodice. Hope this helps :)
pole_dance.jpg

I think the best pose for showing the fitness side of things would be more like this! With no shoes, and an all in one kinda bodice. Hope this helps :)

I agree.

I think if you rotated to you right about 30-40*ish and had her tilt her head back and look at the camera you could have added more dimension to the left leg while also accentuating the form of her torso (looks very flat right now). Having her looking at the camera would also add some life to the image. Lets face it, she is trying to look sexy in this image but it is coming off very flat.

Perspective for this shot is as important as lighting I think, and I feel a better angle would make this pose "pop".

i am the model in the pics, you don t know how hard it was to make the pose 200 times till 3 in the morning!

i will obviously not use this picture for publicity, we did "commercial" pictures with sporty clothing and normal lights, this one was more "thematic" with the high heels and accessories

its just one picture in the whole bunch, maybe not the most flattering one

I cannot believe 44 posts have been made and not a single one of how beautiful she is. Had this been posted on many of the other forums I frequent, the topic would have turned into 3 or 4 critiques and 37 pages of leg-humping. I might be 25 but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to get the big picture here, so to speak.

Seriously, only a true photowhore would comment on composition, lighting, subject placement, etc, as opposed to the fact there is a half-naked woman on a stripper pole in the picture. I think some of you need to re-evaluate your place in the gene pool. :mrgreen:

Photo is good, I like it, the hat doesn't do anything for me maybe have her wear it or something. Other than that, I like it. :thumbup:

I cannot believe 44 posts have been made and not a single one of how beautiful she is. Had this been posted on many of the other forums I frequent, the topic would have turned into 3 or 4 critiques and 37 pages of leg-humping. I might be 25 but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to get the big picture here, so to speak.

Seriously, only a true photowhore would comment on composition, lighting, subject placement, etc, as opposed to the fact there is a half-naked woman on a stripper pole in the picture. I think some of you need to re-evaluate your place in the gene pool. :mrgreen:

Photo is good, I like it, the hat doesn't do anything for me maybe have her wear it or something. Other than that, I like it. :thumbup:

well thx...anyways i am very disapointed with the comments made towards me (my face ect ) by the other womens on the forum (stripper ect ect ) this is just one picture in 500 of course my face cannot be perfect on all of them and its hard physically so...

by the way we did that picture for a brulesque style ...the other ones are very "clean" and professional as I said before

Most reactions

New Topics

Back