Police try to arrest filmer, get an education..

love seeing the cops get owned whatever the case may be

The least they could have done was apologize...

"Sorry to have bothered you sir, have a nice day." As simple as that.

Whoa, lots of hating going on here!

I'll still take a cop over a criminal, any day.

Hi all - Please keep it on topic pertaining only to the video, or more posts will have to be moved. This was posted in a lighthearted way.

Thanks!

One funny thing in the video is when the male begins to use his phone the female seems to think that she should also dislodge her phone from its mount and fidget with it to look important...

I'm glad you guys liked it.. It's not often you get to see the offense nullified in the field..

It's not often you get to see the offense nullified in the field..

I just thought it was a little childish (not sure if that's the best word, but I can't think of anything else) how they left.

Gradually stepping farther and farther away (at first it looks like he's just trying to hear the radio better), then just sneaking off without an explanation.

I just thought it was a little childish (not sure if that's the best word, but I can't think of anything else) how they left.

Gradually stepping farther and farther away (at first it looks like he's just trying to hear the radio better), then just sneaking off without an explanation.

Wow-I didn't think of that... They do look kind of like they're trying to get better reception, but they're really trying to find a way to save face and get out of there without looking totally foolish.. Good call.

I can't believe how thick the photog's accent is... Just where is that accent from?

"I'll print the laws out for you if you'd like to pop back by sometime... Unless you can get them at the police station......" LOL

Great video. This usually happens with security guards.
I hope cops in US are better educated.

Most reactions

Back