Police

Oldfireguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7201-a016_16.jpg

7201-a015_15.jpg

Couple of shots I was able to take during a stand off.

I sometimes have a camera with me when I'm on duty and this was one of those times.

Nicely done, I like the perspective on the second one, how you can almost see through the scope on the rifle. I never thought about bringing my camera on duty. Now i will.

Are you fire?

I'm only 14 months from retirement. I should have been under the gravel hiding!

I am police. Never been in a stand off before. But just as I was getting off duty, we had an armed robbery. So our little town is getting more and more active. Although I am far from retirement, good luck to you on your retirement.

Love the grain in these and altho I do like these angles I would like to see a bit more variety. I understand it's not really your job to stand around taking photographs so kudos on these shots from a close perspective. :)

7201-a010_10.jpg

I had this posted once but from the same call.

Jonk - Your right, I don't get a lot of time to take photos because things move to fast. People like to steal our cameras so most of us don't have them all the time.

Neat shots!
But what's the rifle?
It looks like a much modified Mini 14 but why wouldn't the police use an M16 or M4 or similar?

I have a question for you... do you find yourself feeling removed from the events when you get behind the camera. In other words indestructable, because you are suddenly an observer not a participant.;... Like changing hats or does it make no difference.

police become necessary in human society only when that society is segregated between those who have and those who dont have anything.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back