Police

Yes I'm sure all the rapists, perverts, killers, drug pushers, child molestors, and all scum that crawl around and prey on people would just go away if we took from the rich and gave to the poor.

myopia said:
police become necessary in human society only when that society is segregated between those who have and those who dont have anything.

Absolutely!
Damn those people who work for a living, save their money and want to pass it on to their families! Don't they realize that there's millions of loosers out there that are depending on their support?

I liked the second photo you posted. Shows suspense and adrenoline rush.
Where was this from? I'm assuming this is foreign?

it ifs a m14, they are aiming to take the guys arm off....lol

THORHAMMER said:
it ifs a m14, they are aiming to take the guys arm off....lol
Mini 14 (Ruger) not the M14 (.30 caliber or more commonly known as the 7.62x51 NATO).
The Mini 14 fires the same round as the M16 or M4 (.223 or 5.56x45), it just seemed strange that the cops were using a civilian rifle.

its a mini-14, you can tell my the gas block on the fore-end. The mini-14 is more "budget-friendly" than the M-16 variants and doesn't have the "evil black rifle" look. The M-14 in 7.62x51 is sometimes used in stand offs because of its superior barrior penetration. The 5.56x45, even with 69 grain full metal jacket match bullets, is easily deflected by glass; not something you want when you need to make a CNS shot in a stand off.

They are allowed to purchase their own rifles from a list of authorized weapons. The first two photos are a patrol officer and not a swat team member. Lot of the patrol guys carry mini-14's.

Thanks for all the comments.

Is there a reason why I don't see any photos? I just joined this group because I'm into photography, but also I was doing a 'google' search on the Ruger Mini-14 rifle and a link to this posting came up.

Thanks,

Frank
San Francisco, CA.

They were first put up on 31 January!
That is quite some time ago now, and probably have been taken out of Fred's picture server by now. I only get the red x's too.

Most reactions

Back