What's new

Polish Cars

Garcia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was on my way to Slovakia from Poland. We stopped at a gas station to fill the car up with propane. It was raining previously and I thought it would be a good idea to take the photos in the car with the window down. I was surprised how good the photos looked.



Fiat!



Not sure what type of car this one is.


Click the images for bigger versions!
 
The second car is probably a Lada or Trabant.
 
Are my pictures that bad. No one comments them :( .
 
Woot woot! Poland! Well, the pictures aren't bad. They just look like regular pics of cars. If they were moving and the background was blurry then it would be better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom