Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ypperin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm in a debate about pics taken today in the fog.... please note all of them are straight out of the camera with zero post processing. Which do you prefer personally and of course any C & C would be very valuable.

F13
1/125
ISO 100
3205280140_c05a2f0caa_b.jpg

F13
1/250
ISO 100
3204427183_975eb6acce_b.jpg

F13
1/200
ISO 100
3204421431_33b8432ba9_b.jpg

F13
1/160
ISO 100
3204416265_83874b25c4_b.jpg

Last edited:
1 - like it a lot.
2 - seems to have a bit of shake in it.
3 - love this one - the ?sun? adds to it nicely.
4 - too dark IMO.

As I mentioned it was FOG, not a whole lot one can do about it I'm afraid, and we've been under a blanket of it for 4 days.....

Don't vote if you don't want to. As I posted, I'm in a debate, and wanted to know people's preference of the group.

1 - like it a lot.
2 - seems to have a bit of shake in it.
3 - love this one - the ?sun? adds to it nicely.
4 - too dark IMO.

Thanks so much Katier :D

#2 was actually taken going 65 miles an hour down the road :lol: But I had a friend that said "would be preferred out of the bunch" so this is one of the reasons I put it up for vote :thumbup:

I also agree with your observations :) As I said, no post processing has been done and hopefully I'll be able to up the darkness in #4 in the RAW format ;)

yea... i know its fog... i just never really felt fog made a great subject (personal thing obviously) unless its fog off of the ocean....

LOL Ironically it is fog off the ocean however it has stayed for DAYS and DAYS :O We went down to the water's edge you couldn't even see the water, there was zero seperation.... was quite remarkable in fact. Regardless, unless you wanted "hazy" pictures, there was no point in going out today...... unless of course you're doing your best to learn how to photograph in all situations...in which case these last four days have been invaluable ;)

i really like #1! very nice shot :) i've been really wanting to shoot in the fog lately for some reason! we had a very light fog the other morning and i got super excited and ran outside! turns out it was really lame and just looked like noise. haha boo! i was very disappointed.

#1 - I like this one best. Very atmospheric.

#2 - Too blurry.

#3 - Boring.

#4 - Don't care for the subject in the shot and it's too dark.

Thanks so much all!

Most reactions

Back