All of these are processed to the point that the processing risks overwhelming the image. I see the selective color, I see the gimmick, I don't see the photograph.
That said, they're not bad. I like #1, although it looks like a composite when you look closer (the out of focus subject feels pasted onto the bricks). The composition is unorthodox, but pretty good.
#2 and #4 are too overt to appeal much to me.
#6 and #7 are snapshots of nothing that you've tried to save by processing.
#3 is an interesting perspective, but it's in every stupid "how to pep up ur snapz, try a different perspective!" guide online, so it's a bit cliched.
#5 has some stuff going on, but I think ultimately the drama of the silhouette and the sky doesn't quite compensate for the fact that it's a picture of some guy in a hipster hat sitting around in a park.
Anyways. All that said, these have a coherent look so you have some ideas about how your photographs should look. That's good! You have some decent photographic ideas, too. That's also good! I think editing more ruthlessly, and using a lighter touch on the post processing effects, to let your photographic ideas breathe a little more while still getting that coherent look, would be a help to you.