What's new

Poluted Sunset

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
Took these in Rochester, NY today. Let me know what you think! Loving the dynamic range of this D300... no HDR's needed :)

1.
dsc1114ij4.jpg


2.
dsc1116lq5.jpg


3.
dsc11192se5.jpg
 
Those are awesome! I cant evan pic a fav I like all 3! lol
 
1 and 3 are breathtaking
 
What lens were you using for 1? It seems to me that there is a tiny bit of distortion... it works for the photo, I think.
 
What lens were you using for 1? It seems to me that there is a tiny bit of distortion... it works for the photo, I think.

That's what I was trying to figure out...the factory seems really slanted but the horizon is straight.

Nice shots though.
 
LOVE #3. The detail in the woodgrain and the interest it brings in is just AWESOME.
 
They're beyond gorgeous! I'm going to have to bookmark this to show my husband. I've been bugging him to get me a D300 as my next body.
 
I'm assuming that you shot this with the 10-20mm? I really like how you've PP'd these... Great camera
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom