What's new

Pompeii street scenes

conor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Milton Keynes U.K.(Formerly Ballycastle, N.I.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We spent a week in Italy at the end of August and we went to Pompeii. Just thought id share some of the street scenes with you.


IMG_0513.jpg


IMG_0445.jpg
 
Wow, that is a place I would like to visit myself one day, too! Looks amazing. To be thinking that this has been there for ever so long! Wow.
 
lol, we are learning this in school right now..about Pompeii, Rome, etc.
 
Pompeii is a cool place to visit. It looks like you had better weather than when I was there.
 
Cool shots, and indeed a nice place. Did you get over to Herculaneum as well while you were there? Personally, I reckon it's much more interesting than Pompeii...
 
Johnboy2978 said:
Pompeii is a cool place to visit. It looks like you had better weather than when I was there.

It was quite warm that day though they did say that if there was no breeze and no cloud it could get up to 50C! :S
 
Neither a rollerblade friendly one ;) ....
 
Conor, i hope you don't mind me jumping on your thread but i dug out a photo from my visit to Pompeii. It seemed like a movie set with all the tourists and the guides. But when i saw this it really hit home what happened at Pompeii.

IMG_0993resize.jpg


As i say, sorry for jumping on your thread.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom