Pallycow TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 520 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2013 #1
MiFleur No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 885 Reaction score 206 Location Colebrook, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2013 #2 Easter is coming up, great colors! Seriously, I like it! it is pleasant to my eye!
Pallycow TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 520 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks. Not too many colors around these days up here, so I tried to find some. Found some. lol
Pallycow TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 520 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 It's Sooc to boot. lol. I tried a few abstracts today and loaded 'em into lightroom and when I got to that one I was like "um....hrmm....what do I fix..." nothing, exported and thar she blows. lol
It's Sooc to boot. lol. I tried a few abstracts today and loaded 'em into lightroom and when I got to that one I was like "um....hrmm....what do I fix..." nothing, exported and thar she blows. lol